Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Breaking News from the Retro WW Experiment!


I couldn't wait to report that after one whole week on this crazy Retro WW Experiment, I have lost......

One pound! TaaaDaaa!

I can honestly say that this wacky little project has renewed my resolve and re-energized my weight loss journey. OK--I have to admit that I have not followed the 1972 Program "Rules" exactly as written, but I have incorporated many of the concepts and recipes into my current plan, and so far it is working! Far Out!

Skinny Jeans, here I come!

5 comments:

KKSC2NC said...

NICE!!! I personally have enjoyed reading about your wacky lil experiment.

heidi said...

that is just dandy! way to go! btw, maybe a little creamy horseradish in the tuna? [that is not an euphemism, just a salad suggestion...]

Mimi said...

Thanks loads! I can't believe this is actually working. I will totally try the horseradish & tuna combo. Yummy.

Leanne @ The Skinny Architect said...

I love your blog, you definitely have more guts than I do to try some of that stuff. Its great that you are trying something new, kudos! BTW, I'm from Pittsburgh too!

J said...

Fantastic! I have a mild obsession with retro cookbooks and the like, so will look forward to following your journey.