Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Steppin' Out - A Very Kitschy Guest Post

When my new friend Heidi asked me to guest blog over at her place, I jumped at the chance. I mean, it's not often folks ask ME to bring one of my revolting Retro WW dishes anywhere. So, of course I pulled out all the stops - along with my favorite copper fish mold (thanks, mom!) - and whipped up a very special recipe...

It's fun, fishy and figure-friendly -- And it's suitable for serving in the kitschiest kitchen in all of blogland!

Please do come on over to Kitschen Feast today and join the party--we're having a fabulous time!

And don't forget to meet be back here tomorrow for Thanks, but No Thanks Thursday and more fishy, moldy fun!

2 comments:

Helen said...

I'm a teensy bit scared but I'll tip toe over...

~Tessa~Scoffs said...

Great post over there. I love the idea of a salmon mousse. I'm going to try to come up with a recipe.