Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Something Green

I really wanted to prepare a festive Retro WW feast since this week is St. Patty's Day. But sadly I have no time, no motivation and no green food coloring.

So instead, I dug through my 1974 Retro WW Recipe Cards and found my top 3 favorite green dishes to display in all their glory. Ladies and gents, please feast your eyes upon:

The Mint Frappe
The Spinach and Egg Mold
The Ambrosial Lime Sherbet


With green goodies like these, who needs Corned Beef & Cabbage and Green Beer???

Happy St. Patrick's Day! And as they say in Ireland:

Wherever you go and whatever you do, May the luck of the Irish be there with you!

2 comments:

Ms. Chunky Chick said...

Oh dear lord. I am going to have to look up the spinach and egg mold....it sound scary

Lynn Thompson said...

Given those three choices and fearful of what WW might do with a mint frappe, I would think the safest bet is the ambrosial lime sherbet! I sure hope they didn't start with cottage cheese!