Saturday, June 16, 2012

Dad's Dishes

Hey fellas! I know it seems like most of the recipes we feature here on the Retro WW Experiment are geared towards the lady folks.

But today - I thought I'd share a couple of my favorite "manly meals".

If you want to keep dad "legal" for Father's Day, check out this delicious recipe any guy would love. It's like a day at the ballpark all rolled up in a Pyrex pie plate!



Or, if you really want to impress dad, why not make him a special gelatin mold? But, not just any mold for Heaven's sakes. Make him a man-sized DOUBLE DECKER tuna and lemon gelatin mold!



And - If you want to serve dad a refreshing "legal" cocktail, try a Sober Ox on the Rocks. It's a beefy brew that'll put hair on both of your chests.

Hope everyone has a great Father's Day! I'll be celebrating the day with my super-cool Daddy-O...

Jersey Shore, early 1970's

We've always made such a great team!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's a great picture of you and your Dad. How was the lemon tuna jello?

:-) Marion