Monday, June 11, 2012

The Second Annual Retro WW Guest Post Challenge!

I'm looking for a few brave souls. AGAIN...

Last year, I held a little guest blogging challenge for anyone who wanted to try their hand at Retro WW cooking, and thirteen wonderful (and a little wacky) folks stepped up to the plate. I have to admit it was a blast. We all lived to tell about it, and made some new friends in the process. So we're doing it again!  


Are you a Retro WW fan? Have you ever wondered what it would be like to whip up a gag-tastic Retro WW recipe and serve it up to your horrified friends and family?

Well now is your chance to officially join the Retro WW movement...

Here's the skinny:
  1. Email or Tweet me and let me know you'd like to give it a whirl. I'll need your email address!
  2. Let me know what type of recipe you'd like to try--be it snack, dessert, soup, main dish, mocktail, etc. -- I'll try to find and provide one to suit you.
  3. Get the goods, get in the kitchen and get to work!
When it's done, just send me a short post (and a pic or two) and I'll add your Retro WW experiment to the bunch! I'll also be sure to link back to your blog (if applicable) if you link to mine. Blog pimping is highly encouraged, but non-bloggers are also welcome to participate!

Ladies and Gents--let's get ready to mold, roast, poach, whip and spread the Retro WW Love. I can't wait to see what we come up with this time.

Hold on to your girdles! It's gonna get crazy!

4 comments:

Nacho Mama said...

It's rare to be both eager and apprehensive on this kind of scale...

Lynn Thompson said...

My thoughts echo Margo's to the letter!!

Anonymous said...

I have something very "special" in mind for you, my lovely. Heeheehee.

Xoxo Mimi

Roz @ weightingfor50 said...

I'm SOOOO in on the guest blog again. Had a blast last year, look forward to the challenge again this year. BTW, LOVE your post with your Dad's photo. "talk" by email soon.