Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Five Fish Meals

Well, here it is.

The most talked-about and most notorious rule of the Retro Weight Watchers Plan. If you can make this happen, you are a Retro WW Superhero.

RULE #4: FISH - You must eat a minimum of 5 weekly fish meals (luncheon or dinners). 
This does not preclude your having fish more often, and at breakfast also. 
Follow your Menu Plan,and change frequently.



There are 2 groups (Group A and Group B) to choose from, and you must adjust weights for cooking and bones. But I won't confuse you with all that. Let's just say: you need to eat a TON of fish. So you better get started now.

Can you do it? Can you be a FISH MASTER?

By the way....I need to tell you that I am really excited about the timing of this rule. It coincides perfectly with Labor Day, and I plan to whip up a doozy of a moldy fish dish.

Tuna + Gelatine = PARTY

Come back next Monday when I will reveal my post for the "Knoxapocalypse II Cross Blog Challenge". If you have been a long time follower of this blog, you will recall a few years back when I participated in this crazy gelatin-filled smackdown where me and some of my fellow Retro Food Bloggers challenged eachother to make some really awful jell-o molds. We called it Knoxapocalypse. It was EPIC.

Well. We are doing it again. And it is bigger, bolder, and jigglier.

You are all invited to a Retro Labor Day Gelatin-Encrusted Picnic you will never forget! See you there!

3 comments:

Shoes15 said...

I actually think this one will be easy for me. I typically have fish 3-4 times a week. I really like smoked salmon for breakfast, but since the rules specify only at luncheon or dinner, I will have to adapt. I guess.

Perdita Tinsel said...

Yep I think for many people this might not be as hard as expected. Plenty of us eat fish equal to - or more often than - meat these days. Just maybe not so much in jello.

Shoes15 said...

Did it! Who rules? I rule!

* Shrimp fra diavolo
* Grilled trout
* Grilled sea scallops
* Tuna salad (made with olive oil)
* Smoked salmon